martes, 12 de abril de 2016

First Entry: My Autobiography

Hello everyone, let me tell you a little story, the story of my life!

My name is Macarena Ortiz, I was born in Santiago of Chile, in november tweenty eight of 1994. My mother and my father were born in Bolivia, in a city called Cochabamba, cause of that, me and my family (mother, father and a little brother) have traveled to Bolivia many times in our lifes, to visit our family there.


For elementary and high school, I passed for just one school called Epullay Montessori, it is a very nice place, then I decided to study Cinema and TV at the University of Chile, right now I cursed my fourth year, and I like my career a lot.






2 comentarios:

  1. The Sinclair Baby is a referent for me, he is so cute.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Maca,

    Nice blog, i have some friends in Bolivia and I expect visit them some day.

    Greetings!

    P.D.: About the picture, is the best series ever seen in my chilhood about dinosaurs! Very funny

    ResponderEliminar