viernes, 15 de abril de 2016

Second entry: My career

When I was a little girl I dreamed about growing up and become an icecreamer because I wanted to eat all icecreams, but my mother explained to me that was impossible because ice cream can not be the center of my life. My mother is a wise person. The years passed and I keep growing up and I developped a new dream: become a veterinary, and save all the animals of the world, specifically seals and bears and foxes, etc, because animals are really important theme in my life. 

At elementary school I knew other interestings areas, like art, physical, language, photography, history, etc. and after I graduated from school, I had a disjunction between art or cinema, I thought a lot of this, finally I decided to study cinema and dedicate my life to comunication and creation, exploring a new language, writing with images and sound, using the photogram like letter for making sense.

Now with perspective I can say that decision was a good idea, because I am very happy with my life right now. Related to this I want to share a really beauty phrase of Jodorowsky that says: "Always do , because if you do, you'll regret it , and if you do and you're wrong, at least you learned something".

2 comentarios:

  1. OMG your story has deeply touched my soul. It is the most beautiful thing i've ever read. Actually I'm crying right now. I think i can't keep on writing, I cant see the keys of my macbook pro 13 because of my tears!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wooo icecreamer!!! ñam ñam i like the pistachio icecream!
    Great Gif of a velociraptor (i think)

    ResponderEliminar