jueves, 21 de abril de 2016

Third entry: Technology!!

Choose only one piece of technology is very difficult, because I really like technology, but some times I hate it, i could say that my relationship with technology is complicated. Because of my career, is important for me to know about different elements of technology, how to use a computer, or how to use a camera, or a edit program, etc, on the other hand I really like nature, and i know that technology and progress and economic growing and all the stupid things that people do, attempt every day against nature and our world and all creatures live there.

Now I must do this entry for my english class, so I choose to talk about TV it is not because I like it but because I thing that TV it's so interesting social and culture phenomenon, if you think, you discover is so magic thing, it is actually a box with cables, and atoms and a lot of thing i do not understand, that thanks to the miracles of science images appear on the screen, holy modernity!!

In my house exist a TV since I can recall, when I was little, I watched a lot of TV, the years passed and I kept growing up and I watched less and less TV, now I could say I watch TV once or twice a week, and I watch specifically programs like criminal minds or turkish soap operas (everybody loves turkish soap operas!!), for example: fatmagul, a great one!

My life without TV it would be fantastic.




1 comentario: