domingo, 29 de mayo de 2016

Couscous Salad ¡Pure Alchemy!

I really like food, I prefer the eating part more than to prepare it, because I'm a little bit of an impatient person. There is a dish that I really like, because it's tasty, nutritious, healthy and also very easy to prepare: The couscous salad The best thing about this recipe is that you can prepare it whatever way you like, choosing from the millions of vegetables that are combining them with incredible results. pure alchemy! Here I leave the recipe for the preparation of this salad that I like: Ingredients: - 1 cup couscous - 1 cup water - 1 avocado - 1 tomato - 1 carrot - 1 cup black beans - 1 tablespoon butter 1 .- prepare the couscous! It is very simple, and best of all, the couscous is very cundidor. We put 1 cup couscous in a bowl, add 1 cup of boiling water and let stand 2 to 3 minutes. We stir a little (we can see that the number and size has increased enough) and add a tablespoon of butter and salt to taste. 2 .- Cut the avocado, tomato and carrot in little cubes. 3 .- Mix in a bowl couscous, avocado, tomato, carrot and black beans. 4 .- Dressing is! here depends on the taste of each, I like to add sick lemon and olive oil. 5 .- Eat until you drop!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario