miércoles, 8 de junio de 2016

Website!!

Today I will talk about a website I visit frequently which I really like.
Link: https://www.youtube.com

This page is related to my career, because studying cinema goes beyond making movies or tv programs, and i think my career is about being able to understand the audio visual language to build and practice it.


Youtube is a global-sharing website, anyone can upload videos to youtube, therefore it becomes a collaborative online library. The appearance of the page is simple and intuitive to use. At the top there is search engine, you can also access with your google account, then youtube recommends different videos according your tastes, customize playlists, follow channels, comment videos, etc.

I can say I visit this website daily, because I use youtube for differents needs, for example: to listen to music, to watch series or movies, to learn about random topics and, of course, to watch funny videos.

At last, I like this website because I think it's important, at this times, to have a virtual audiovisual library, where you can keep all the contents that are created, or most of them time. I think that youtube is quite extensive despite it's censorships policies.

Bonus!! a great video from youtube!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gayk4YkHXw


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario