lunes, 2 de mayo de 2016

chibobs

My pet is a dog and he's called Chibi. He was born at 2002, fourteen years ago, and he lives with us since then. When he was a puppy he had a lot of energy, but the years passed and now he is old, and I think he's a little senile, for example, sometimes he's in the garden of my house and runs directly to the closed window, colliding with it.

Three or four years ago, he escaped and he was lost for seven days, he is a bit impulsive and loves to run, and he can run too fast and too far, for a long time, and because of that, that time he had not idea where he was. I pasted a few posters with his photo and after a few days a men called me and said: "Hey, I found your dog", but when we went to pick him, he was too skinny, and he had his leg broken, and he had to use a plaster bandage for a few months. Now he has a crooked leg, that is sad :c

He's little, and he has a coiled tail. Also, he's so soft, maybe this is one of the best things of my dog, he's really really soft, and he's friendly with people, but it is very aggressive with other dogs, so he doesn't have many friends, a good metaphor to describe it, is the image of a lonely, very wise and traditional chinese grandfather, who lives in his old sacred temple and loves rice, and all the typical chinese things. In other words I can say that my dog is like my grandfather, i don't understand it but I love it, I really love it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario