miércoles, 29 de junio de 2016

ENTRY NUMBER TEN!!

Years pass and the technology is advancing quickly, now social networks are part of us, and in this context is very important that education be updated too, which is why it seems very appropriate to use tools such as a blog in English class. 


Have a blog was a great experience, because it was useful to practice writing in english about random topics. I think now my ability to express ideas, use verbal times or tenses, are better than the beggining of semester, and my vocabulary and orthography increassed a lot. Hip hip hurray for that!! 

Maybe in the future this blog incluiding videos or selfie videos entrys, where the students talk about random topics, with the objective to practice oral expression and pronunciation, a great idea!!

The topics about we wrote this semester were varied, the ones I liked were talk about my pet, talk about a photography taken by me and talk about technology objects, I would have liked to write about countries or cities to travel.


The best way to learn a new languaje is to practice and practice and practice and practice and practice again, there is no other way, now to the winter holidays will travel to the united states, I hope that everything I learned this semester serves to me for communicate fluently with other people.




2 comentarios: